Monday, December 9, 2019
Monday Thoughts 12/9/2019
Good evening everyone. I hope all of you had a great Monday because I did. It's been a while since I had one and it felt pretty good. I'm currently in the process of working with a literary agent from Paris and one from Tokyo. Hopefully, with their help, I'll be able to get my books published in both of those countries(fingers crossed). I definitely have a goal in mind and that's to go international with my writing. I found that having a website isn't always enough in order to sell books internationally. I've come to the realization that you'll need help so I hope these guys can come through for me. Anyway, it's my bedtime so let me end this here. Take care you guys and be blessed. May the Lord smile upon each and every one of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WELCOME TO 2026! MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!
Belated Happy New Year Folks! I'm 10 days late from the start of the new year so let me apologize for that because it's been too lon...
-
Today wasn't as good as I hoped it would be when the day ended. Some things were okay and some sucked. Either way, I still wound up on t...
-
Good evening everyone. I just completed my final task for today and I'm exhausted. I got my first round of the Covid-19 vaccine today wh...






No comments:
Post a Comment